That moment when someone asks for your iPhone and you can’t refuse – everybody has experienced this. And all of us would agree that phones can reveal almost everything about our personal lives. ‘What if someone sees my messages?’ or ‘What if someone sees my photos?’ – We bet such questions keep running through your mind.
What if we told that there’s a simple solution to this situation of yours? You can actually give your iPhone to others and not worry about your important content being seen. Sounds too good to be true? Just follow the below steps and you’ll be sorted.
Steps To Limit Your iPhone’s App / Games Access Immediately:
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access > Turn On Guide Access
- Scroll down, and turn on Accessibility Shortcut to enable Triple Home button click
- Now you can test it out by navigating to any application
- For that, triple press the home button and choose the area you want to be disabled for others while they are using your phone
- Additionally, you will also have to set a password with the help of which you can turn Guided Access off
- Once you have set all this up, all you need to do is triple press the Home button and the rest will be done automatically
And that’s how you keep your personal life and information intact.