iOS 8 users would know that playing flash videos on your device is not possible. And if you’re a movie buff, then it can’t get worse because most movie websites rely on flash videos. What if we said that there’s an easy way to watch flash videos for free on your iPhone or iPad right now? Can it get any better? Yes, because you won’t even have to jailbreak your device to do it. All that you need to is follow the below steps.
Steps To Open Flash Videos on iOS devices Using An App:
- Go to the AppStore and download the Puffin Web Browser Free app.
- It’s an alternate web browser with the ability to display Flash videos. In Puffin’s words, it plays Flash remotely on the company’s servers and streams it to your iOS device.
- It’s a user friendly app and doesn’t drain your device’s battery as much as playing native Flash video would do. That’s the reason why recommend this app.
- Once it’s installed, tap the browser’s icon to open it.
- Make sure Flash Support is turned on.
That’s it. You’re now set to watch your favourite movie or TV series on your iOS device.
Note: Although Puffin Web Browser Free comes at no cost, it limits its Flash support to 2 weeks. So, if you’re a frequent watcher of Flash movies, we suggest you get the Pro version of the app which comes for $2.99. It’s definitely worth it.
However, Puffin developers have come up with a unique system for those who want to keep the app’s Flash support for free.
Yay! They provide you with free referral codes that you can share with up to 12 friends for them to download Puffin Web Browser Free. Once they do, you will have four extra weeks of free Flash support for each of them. Not bad, right?