Most of us keep our iPhones password protected for obvious reasons. It’s not really great to have your mobile device with someone because it’s literally a gateway to your personal life. Photos, videos, messages, mails, notes – what not your phone stores for you, right? Generally we keep a 4-digit passcode for our iPhones.
But let’s accept it; cracking a 4-digit passcode is not really a big deal. Anyone – usually our friends who have seen us typing passcodes — can tap the movement of your fingers while you’re unlocking your phone to crack the passcode. That’s why I guess Apple called it the Simple Passcode for it’s really easy to crack. Now, do you want to minimise the chances of your iPhone getting hacked? There’s a simple solution to this problem. Just follow the below steps to keep your privacy secured.
Steps To Create Strong Passcode With More Numbers:
- Tap on Settings of your iPhone
- Go to Passcode
- Enter your existing passcode
- Once have entered the menu, toggle the Simple Passcode button to turn it off
- It will prompt you to enter your existing passcode again
- After this it will ask you for a new passcode
- You will the Qwerty keyboard of your phone
- Now you can choose to keep any passcode – from random set of letters to a PIN that’s as long as you want
- Enter your new passcode and confirm it again when it asks you to
- That’s it, your phone is now super safe
We suggest you to opt for a long digit passcode as it becomes a lot harder to guess. The will not only have to guess the number but will also have to guess the number of digits in it.