With time, Swype has become immensely popular among smartphone users because of its sheer brilliance. The best part of Swype is that the keys are nicely placed and it comes with an amazing prediction engine. With iOS 8’s built-in custom keyboard support, you can enjoy Swype at its best. Follow the below steps to activate Swype on your iOS device.
Note: Swype is available only for iOS 8 users and it is a paid app – it costs $1 (or Rs. 60) to download and install Swype on your iPhone.
- To begin with, download Swype from the AppStore
- Once it’s installed, open the app to go through the setup process
- Now enable Swype by going to Settings> General > Keyboard, click on Keyboards option and select Add new Keyboard
- Enable Swype by selecting it from the options that appear
- Now go to any texting app to try it out
- Long press the Globe icon on the bottom left corner and select Swype
Voila! You have successfully changed your keyboard to Swype. Get started to enjoy its awesomeness!