It’s great to keep your social life up to date with the help of your iPhone and iPad. But we all have times when we don’t want to be disturbed with those constant push notifications. Whether you are reading a booking or watching a movie or resting – you wouldn’t to hear those beeps or buzzes. This is why we love iOS’ Do Not Disturb mode.
Doesn’t matter which iOS version you are using on your Apple device, just follow the below steps below to enter your space where nobody can disturb you.
Steps To Enable DND Feature:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen of your iPhone or iPad to launch the Control Center
- You will see a crescent moon shaped icon towards the right (the second last icon)
- Tap on that icon to toggle Do Not Disturb on
- That’s it, you have successfully activated Do Not Disturb mode on
- You can verify by closing Control Center and looking in your top status bar to see the DND icon
- Turn off the DND by tapping on the same icon from the Control Center
If you want to schedule Do Not Disturb for a certain period/amount of time, then follow the below steps.
- Launch Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on Do Not Disturb
- Turn on Scheduled to activate the scheduling feature
- Now you can go ahead and set your times according to your preference
- That’s it, DND will now be activated at the time you’ve scheduled
For customising Do Not Disturb settings, do the following:
- Launch Settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap on Do Not Disturb.
- Tap Allow Calls From to choose between Everyone, No One, Favorites, All Contacts, or a specific group
- Switch Repeated Calls to on if you would like to be alerted when a second call comes within 3 minutes
- You can also choose to silent calls Always or Only while iPhone is locked
What makes Do Not Disturb amazing is that it can find all your alerts waiting for you when you’re ready. Plus, it’s absolutely free to use.