Turning OFF alarm has been a major topic of discussion ever since iOS 8 came into existence. Discussions on various forums have already taken place on how users are not being able to disable or snooze their alarm timings. Some also have considered it to be some sort of a bug that’s leading to this problem.
However, it’s not really a bug. You can easily put your alarm OFF without much of an effort. Wondering how? Here’s what you need to do.
Steps For Turning OFF iOS 8’s Alarm Option:
- First of all make sure you do a hard restart for your phone by pressing the Home and Power button simultaneously. This will reboot your phone and remove bug issues, if any.
- Now to check it out, set up an alarm time
- When the alarm starts ringing, you will get a pop up with two options – Snooze and OK
- However, if you don’t get the pop up, you can put your alarm on silent mode by pressing any one of the volume control buttons
- The volume control buttons, even though they put it on silent mode, acts as a snooze button
- If you want to put off the alarm for good, hit your Home button
That’s it. You have successfully sorted out the infamous alarm issue on your iPhone running on iOS 8. Now you won’t have to spend time wondering how to put it off!